Thursday, October 8, 2009

Introduction

Hello All,
I am currently a teacher in the Social Studies department at the High School. This is my third year teaching in Sharon and I have been working to increase the use of technology in my classroom. Even while moving to a more technology based classroom I still have concerns about whether or not the addition of technology is what is best for our students. Is this type of learning teaching them valuable skills for the future or should we keep pushing more traditional practices? Do the students actually learn and develop the skills or does our content just get watered down?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrick,

    By beginning to use the digital tools, platforms and services, you are on your way to finding the answer to the important question you ask.

    Not sure when you'll find the answer, but don't give up before session 9.

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete