Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Confessions of a blogging newbie

Does this ever become easier? It has taken me a ridiculously long time to come up with the few thoughts that I have been willing to post, and really, they've only been comments on other posts. I write, delete, write, delete. Is there a point in time when I might be able to break this pattern of frustration and uncertainty? On another note, I did try adding the class tag to one of my bookmarks in Diigo and am wondering if it "goes" anywhere, or do you have to go looking for it? One last question - Is this the course Learning Commons blog?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne,

    I had the same feelings you do when I started. It does become easier. You are experiencing the writing process first hand.

    By tagging in Diigo, you can retrieve it whenever you want along with any other resources you tag with i3cs21 in the future.

    Theoretically, we should be able to search for the tag in the Diigo "community" and pull up all the resources tagged as such, but I'm not sure it always works. Anyone can try it. See if you can find the resources I tagged that way. Let us know what happens if you do.

    Yes, this is the course Learning Commons blog.

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete