Friday, October 16, 2009

Foliage

Hi all!
I have decided to use this afternoon to start my blog. My son is in track so I am going to hang at school if anyone wants to hangout and blog until 330. We can grab a laptop and work in my art room. It is nice to troubleshoot with someone.
Oh and I stayed up in Vermont last weekend! The foliage was beautiful! I can post some pics when I get home. The green mountain area was peak! The place I stayed at had a fantastic view! Check out the link.
DC
www.mountaintopinn.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dee Cee,

    Mountain Top Inn web site says, "A little piece of heaven." Sounds relaxing. Looking forward to seeing your pics from the trip.

    Vermont is a favorite spot for us in New England. Many fond memories of this idyllic retreat: http://tinyurl.com/yzyphh9

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete